Office of the Municipal Accountant
Exercise general supervision and control over the accounting and internal audit services of the local government unit.
- Install and maintain an internal audit system of the municipality.
- Prepare and submit financial statements to the municipal mayor and to the sanggunian concerned.
- Appraise the sanngunian and other local government officials on the financial condition and operations of the local government.
- Certify to the availability of budgetary allotment to which expenditures and obligations may be properly charged.
- Review supporting documents before preparation of vouchers to determine completeness of the requirements.
- Prepare statements of cash advances, liquidations, salaries, allowances, reimbursements and remittances pertaining to the LGU.
- Prepare statements journal vouchers and liquidation of the same and other adjustments related thereto.
- Post individual disbursements to the subsidiary ledger and index cards.
- Maintain individual ledgers for officials and employees of the LGU pertaining to payrolls and deductions.
- Record and post in index card details of purchased furnitures, fixtures and equipments including disposal thereof.
- Account for all issued requests for obligations and maintain and keep all records and reports related thereto.
- Prepare journals and analysis of obligation and maintain and keep records and reports related thereto.
- Exercise such other powers and functions as maybe prescribed by law or ordinances.
PERSONNEL & STAFF
ETHEL C. DE CASTRO
Municipal Government Department Head I
AGATONA A. LOPEZ
Administrative Assistant II
MERCEDITA E. DUENAS
Administrative Aide VI
DIONALYN M. CORNEJO
ELINDA P. BOONGALING
FLORINDA M. REYES
Administrative Aide IV
SHERRY G. AMPARO
Administrative Assistant I