Office of the Municipal Administrator
Develop plans and strategies in the implementation of administration related programs and projects; coordinate the work of all officials and establish a sound personnel program and continuing organizational development.
- Develop plans and strategies particularly management and administration-related and implement the same upon approval of the chief executive.
- Assist in the coordination of work of the officials of the LGU under the supervision, direction and control of the municipal mayor and for this purpose, convene the chief of offices and other officials of the LGU.
- Establish and maintain sound personnel program for the LGU designed to promote career development and uphold the merit principle in the local government service.
- Conduct a continuing organizational development of the LGU with end in view of instituting effective administrative reforms.
- Be in the frontline on the delivery of administrative support services, particularly those related to situations during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities.
- Recommend to the sangguniang and advise the mayor on all other matters relative to the management and administration of the LGU.
- Exercise such powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
PERSONNEL & STAFF
VIRGILIO R. MANALO
Municipal Government Department Head I
RANDY D. DE TORRES
Administrative Officer V
DULCE L. DE LEON
Administrative Aide V
REYNOLD M. MARASIGAN
Administrative Aide I
ALVIN Z. MACATANGAY
Administrative Aide IV