Office of the Municipal Civil Registrar
Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the Municipal Mayor, implement the same particularly those which have to do with civil registry programs and projects which the mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under the Code.
1. Accept all registrable documents and judicial decrees affecting the civil status of persons.
2. File, keep and preserve in a secure place the books required by law.
3. Transcribe and enter immediately upon receipt all registrable documents and judicial decrees affecting civil status of persons in the appropriate registry books.
4. Transmit to the Office of the Civil Registrar-General, within the prescribed period, duplicate copies of registered documents required by law.
5. Issue certified transcripts or copies of any certificate or registered documents upon payment of prescribed fees to the municipal treasurer.
6. Receive application for the issuance of marriage license and after determining that the requirements and supporting certificates and publication thereof have been complied with for the prescribed period and issue the license upon payment of the authorized fees.
7. Coordinate with the National Statistics Office in conducting educational campaign for vital registration and to assist in the preparation of demographic and other statistics for the local government unit.
8. Exercise such other powers and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
PERSONNEL & STAFF
LOLITA C. CALAYAN
Municipal Government Department Head I
GLENDA R. GUICO
Assistant Registration Officer
LANIE B. PANGILINAN
Administrative Assistant I
EDWIN A. MACATANGAY
Administrative Aide I