Office of the Municipal Engineer
Exercise general supervision over infrastructure development and public works in the local government unit.
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure developments of the municipality.
- Advise the municipal mayor on infrastructure, public works and other engineering works.
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering works of the LGU.
- Provide engineering services to the local government unit concerned including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies and project management.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
PERSONNEL & STAFF
ANACORITO I. ADOYO
Municipal Government Department Head I
MAXIMA M. MAGNAYE
RAMON C. BOONGALING
Engineering Assistant I
RIZALDE S. MANALO
Administrative Aide VI
RUBEN B. CABAEL
REMIDANTE C. MACATANGAY
Heavy Equipment Operator I
MARTIN M. BERMAL
Administrative Aide IV
FLAVIO A. PEREZ
Administrative Aide I