Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator
1. Provide assistance in the development and progress along the areas of development such as agricultural, infrastructure, fiscal management and other socio-economic programs of the municipality.
2. Coordinate and integrate planning implementation and evaluation of economic and social development projects.
Functions/Programs and Projects
1. Provide assistance in the development and formulation of a realistic and comprehensive development plan and other development planning and activities in accordance with the local needs and available resources
2. Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other related development plans and policies for consideration of the Local Development Council.
3. Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies.
4. Monitor and evaluate implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit in accordance with the approved development plan.
5. Analyze income and expenditure patterns and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Finance Committee of the local government.
6. Promote peoples participation in development planning with the local government unit.
7. Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Local Development Council.
8. Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
9. Attended biddings of supply of materials, labor and equipment of different projects, purchase of medicines, equipments and other supplies needed in the operation of the Municipality as one of the Member of Bids and Awards Committee.
PERSONNEL & STAFF
ISAGANI T. LABRADOR
Municipal Government Department Head I
CYNTHIA U. MARANAN
ENRICO M. HOSMILLO
Project Development Assistant
JOEL I. PEREZ
Administrative Aide I